Mix & match shapes to create fun interiors with excellent sound absorption
The Sequence Shapes – Rafts range, are Class A sound absorbing ceiling rafts which are manufactured in lots of fun shapes and sizes, which add another dimension of interior design possibilities to your creative toolbox.
Available in over 78 colours, 28 shapes and 18 different shapes groupings suggestions; the design potential is huge.
These sound absorbing panels are 25mm thick, come in various shapes and sizes, and are quick to install using a simple suspended system with spiral hooks.
Key features of our Sequence Shapes – Rafts:
- Frameless acoustic ceiling rafts
- Prevents echo and reverberation
- Enhances speech intelligibility
- Absorbs sound and achieves the optimum level of acoustic comfort
- Add shapes, colour and texture to any environment
- Functional with eye catching and creative aesthetics
- Compliments our Sequence Shapes – Wall panel range
- Add extra creative flair with our Sequence Prints range
Sound absorptionClass A in accordance with ISO 354.
Fire performanceThe core board offers Class O fire rating to BS476: Part 6. Fabric facing meets the requirements of Class B1 for building materials according to DIN 4102, part 1 (May 1998).
Product weightThese rafts weigh in at 3kg per m2.
Tile loadingThese rafts are not designed to support the weight of any services. Please contact us for grid loading data.
Cleaning and hygieneThese tiles can be lightly cleaned. For minor dirt marks use a proprietary carpet spot cleaner. A small area should be tested first to ensure that the fabric is not adversely affected.
AccessibilityThese rafts are easily demounted.