Your designs and prints, on sound absorbing panels
The Sequence Prints range allows you to print your own photographs, artwork and designs onto high performing, sound absorbing wall panels and ceiling rafts. This range provides you with maximum creative freedom to design unique and eye catching interiors.
These Class A and C sound absorbing panels are covered in a specially constructed weave fabric; which allows sound to pass through the material and into the sound absorbing panel.
These acoustic panels come in either 25mm or 40mm thickness and all types of sizes of squares and rectangles. Sequence prints are easily installed, either fixed directly to the wall with a contact adhesive, or with a wall spiral hook system for removable panels. If hanging rafts, a simple ceiling suspension system is required.
Key features of our Sequence Prints sound absorbing panels:
- Available in wall panels & ceiling rafts
- Any photographs, artwork or designs can be printed – providing creative freedom
- High performing acoustic panels which reduce sound and reverberation
- Class A and Class C acoustic absorption options available
- Panel Thickness: 25mm or 40mm
- Squares or rectangle shapes in many sizes
- Compliments our Sequence Shapes – Rafts and Sequence Shapes – Walls ranges
Sound absorptionClass A for 50mm panels and Class C for 25mm, in accordance with ISO 354.
Fire performanceThe core board offers Class O fire rating to BS476: Part 6. Fabric facing meets the requirements of Class B1 for building materials according to DIN 4102, part 1.
Product weightThese panels weigh in at 3.5kg per m2 for the 25mm thickness; 50mm thickness panels weigh 4.5kg per m2.
Tile loadingThese panels are not designed to support the weight of any services. Please contact us for grid loading data.
Cleaning and hygieneFor light dirt marks use a proprietary carpet spot cleaner. A small area should be tested first to ensure that the fabric is not adversely affected.
AccessibilityThese panels are easily demounted.