The curvature 3-D system gives you the freedom to create dramatic three-dimensional curved designs that combine shape, texture and lighting. The systems curved main tee segments, suspension profiles, optional edge trim and flexible infill panels provide endless possibilities to create beautiful and dramatic designs.
Advantages of using Curvatura
- Three-dimensional ceilings
- Uni Directional panels (galvanished steel/ aluminium) to create an almost invisible seam
- Pre-engineered components eliminate on site fabrication
- Range of perforated panels in any pattern and to any standard BS or RAL colour
- Optional edge trims for a tidy finish
- Multiple design possibilities
- Extensive design possibilities
Sound absorptionClass C in accordance with EN ISO 11654. ∂w: 0.60 in accordance with EN ISO 11654. Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.65 in accordance with ASTM C 423-01.
Sound attenuation34dB Dnc,w in accordance with BS EN ISO 717-1.
Fire performanceEuroclass A2-s1, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1.
System weightCurvatura tiles weigh approximately 3.5kg per m².
Tile LoadingCurvatura tiles are not designed to support the weight of any services. Please contact us for grid loading data.
EnvironmentalCurvatura tiles are capable of being recycled, please contact us for full details.
WarrantyCurvatura tiles can be warrantied for up to 10 years, please contact us for full details.