Visually stunning and excellent acoustics
Metroboard Line is visually stunning, and offers acoustic excellence with Class C acoustic absorption. This makes Metroboard Line ideally suited to communal residential areas, teaching spaces and the modern office.
Metroboard Line provides the perfect balance of performance and design style. With a gypsum plasterboard core it’s really light to work with, and has acoustic fleece backing which offers excellent sound absorption.
Key features of Metroboard Line ceiling tiles:
- Precisely engineered perforated or plain finishes
- Robust, tough plasterboard tiles
- Unlimited accessibility, with a wide choice of design possibilities
- Factory applied acoustic fleece for high acoustic performance
- Bright white finish – high light reflectance
- Attractive wipe-able finish option
- Class O fire properties
- Range of size and edge options available
Sound absorptionClass C in accordance with EN ISO 11654 ∂w: 0.65 in accordance with EN ISO 11654 Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.70 in accordance with ASTM C 423-01.
Sound attenuation34db Dnc,w in accordance with BS EN ISO 717-1.
Fire performanceEuroclass A2-s1, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1.
Humidity resistanceSuitable in conditions up to 70% relative humidity at 25°C.
Product weightThese tiles weigh approximately 8.5kg per m².
Tile loadingThese tiles are not designed to support the weight of any services. Please contact us for grid loading data.
Cleaning and hygieneThese tiles can be easily cleaned. Contact us for cleaning guidelines.
AccessibilityThese tiles are easily demounted.