Modern acoustic tile with real design appeal
Metroboard Edge provides the finishing touch to Metroboard’s Line, Circle or Square patterns. Metroboard Edge is a bright, white, painted gypsum plasterboard tile which removes the need for cutting through perforations on site.
Metroboard Edge can be used in conjunction with all perforated tiles, to form stunning design patterns and features. Made from the same robust, dense gypsum core as other Metroboard products, with the same edge profiles and dimensions, Metroboard Edge enables seamless transitions to be created, whilst retaining durability.
Key features of Metroboard edge ceiling tiles:
- Precisely engineered perforated or plain finishes
- Robust, tough plasterboard tiles
- Unlimited accessibility, with a wide choice of design possibilities
- Factory applied acoustic fleece for high acoustic performance
- Bright white finish – high light reflectance
- Attractive wipe-able finish option
- Class O fire properties
- Range of size and edge options available
Sound attenuation34db Dnc,w in accordance with BS EN ISO 717-1.
Fire performanceEuroclass A2-s1, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1.
Humidity resistanceSuitable in conditions up to 90% relative humidity at 25°C.
Product weightThese tiles weigh approximately 8.5kg per m².
Tile loadingThese tiles are not designed to support the weight of any services. Please contact us for grid loading data.
Cleaning and hygieneThese tiles can be easily cleaned. Contact us for cleaning guidelines.
AccessibilityThese tiles are easily demounted.