Modern acoustic tile with real design appeal
Metroboard is a new generation of ceiling tile. For a contemporary look with real design appeal, choose Metroboard Circle. Light, easy to handle, yet highly durable, this modern acoustic tile is created from specially developed reinforced plasterboard and has precision cut edges – offering a crisp, clean finish, as well as a wide range of visual options.
The beauty of Metroboard Circle isn’t simply skin deep. Its contemporary circular perforation doesn’t just look great, it offers excellent acoustic qualities too.
Key features of Metroboard Circle ceiling tiles:
- Precisely engineered perforated or plain finishes
- Robust, tough plasterboard tiles
- Unlimited accessibility, with a wide choice of design possibilities
- Factory applied acoustic fleece for high acoustic performance
- Bright white finish – high light reflectance
- Attractive wipe-able finish option
- Class O fire properties
- Range of size and edge options available
Sound absorptionClass C in accordance with EN ISO 11654 ∂w: 0.65 in accordance with EN ISO 11654 Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.70 in accordance with ASTM C 423-01.
Sound attenuation34db Dnc,w in accordance with BS EN ISO 717-1.
Fire performanceEuroclass A2-s1, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1.
Humidity resistanceSuitable in conditions up to 70% relative humidity at 25°C.
Product weightThese tiles weigh approximately 8.5kg per m².
Tile loadingThese tiles are not designed to support the weight of any services. Please contact us for grid loading data.
Cleaning and hygieneThese tiles can be easily cleaned. Contact us for cleaning guidelines.
AccessibilityThese tiles are easily demounted.